Interactive Video Conference on Preparing for Licensing Norms for Class A and Class B Medical Devices (w.r.t 1st October 2022)
Chandigarh Chapter, PHDCCI is organizing 4th in the MDR-17 Series, Interactive Video Conference on Preparing for Licensing Norms for Class A and Class B Medical Devices (w.r.t 1st October 2022) as per the following schedule:
Day & Date: Friday, 24 June 2022
Time: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
• Regulation of medical devices and recent amendments
• Steps to Licensing for Class A & Class B Devices/Products
• QMS requirements for Medical Devices
• Demonstrating Product Compliance as per MDR-17
• Challenges faced by Medical Devices Manufacturers
• Dr. Ravi Kant Sharma, Deputy Drugs Controller, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India, New Delhi
• Mr. M G Sathyendra, Consultant & Trainer – Global Certifications
• Mr. Hemant Bhardwaj, Founder & President, Global Medical Devices Experts Foundation
• Mr. P.K.Minocha, Director, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Chala Gujarat
• Dr. Sanjiiiv Rehlan, Chief Executive Officer, Shalex Overseas & Member, Association of Indian Medical Device Industry (AIMED), New Delhi
• Ms. Rama Venugopal, President, Consultants Consortium of Chennai & Executive Director, Value Added Corporate Services (P) Ltd., Chennai
Please register in advance by clicking the link:
You tube link of the session is also appended.
You may send your questions to email@example.com prior to the session.
The relevant questions will be answered during the programme.
For any query, you may contact:
Ms. Rimneet Kaur, Resident Director, PHD Chamber
Mob:+91 81460 02297 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Avneet Singh, Sr. Resident Officer, PHD Chamber
Mob:+91 8283848012 | Email: email@example.com