Workshop –Cum-Training program on Pharmacovigilance
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is organising a Workshop cum Training Programme on Pharmacovigilance for NABH Accredited Hospitals on Monday, July 11, 2022 between 9 am to 1 pm at Shekhar Hospital, Uttarpradesh
Total seats: 50, Registration will be accepted based on first come first serve basis.
Registration fee is Rs.1180 inclusive of GST. Last date for registration is July 6 2022.
Fire Safety Compliance in all Certified / Accredited Hospitals
In view of many reported recent fire accidents, all the NABH Accredited/ Certified Healthcare Organizations are requested to comply with the following:
- To review their Fire Safety Plans, policies and equipment and also update the names of designated Fire Safety Officers in case required.
- To conduct extensive fire safety mock drills and trainings including mock evacuation of critical patients, checking the functionality of the fire hose reel etc.
- To review and resubmit their updated Fire NOC / application for renewal to the secretariat. In case NOC is not applicable, as per the state laws, third party audit is to be provided.
- The necessary document much be uploaded in the respective online portals (all accredited Hospitals as well as the HOPE Old Portal Organizations).
- HOPE Certified organizations can mail the document with their reference number to :
- This is for all partner organizations, across programmes.
- The exercise must be completed at the earliest but no later than 31st January 2021.