Indian Business Delegation for Buyer Seller Meet (BSM) in ASEAN Region covering Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines & Indonesia from 20th Feb– 04th Mar 2023
SEPC with the support of Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India and recommendation by EP Services Division, India is organizing India’s services sector trade delegation Buyer Seller Meet (BSM) to ASEAN region covering Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines & Indonesia from 20th Feb. – 04th Mar. 2023 covering following sectors which have demand in ASEAN region:
➢Hotel & Tourism Services
➢Architectural, Construction & Related Engineering Services
➢Entertainment Services (Including AVCG)
Benefits to participants on participating at BSM to ASEAN region.
• Focused prescheduled B2B meetings in each country
• Understand the market potential from experts in ASEAN region.
• Networking Opportunities with potential buyers in ASEAN region.
• Generate business leads and sign MOUs for collaborations.
• Meetings with relevant government and related stakeholders
The tentative programme for this BSM is given in Annexure A for your kind reference.
An estimate of expenditure heads which has to be managed by the participants are –
- Flight tickets: For 4 countries, approximate cost would be INR ,1,59,000
- Hotel stay: Approximately USD 130 -165 USD per night.
- Total Cost approximately for all 4 Countries – INR3,35,000.
SEPC shall share the details of travel partners for this delegation with participants separately.
MAI Support to Participants:
SEPC registered Members whose export turnover during the previous financial year is less than/up to Rs.50 crores and who have completed one year of membership with SEPC will be eligible for assistance under new MAI scheme up to a maximum of Rs. 75,000/- towards economy class air fare, subject to terms and conditions of new MAI scheme and approval by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/7v5byhr6