Medical Travel Programs Webinar on February 11th | 6:30 PM IST
The Global Healthcare Accreditation (GHA) Program and the Quality & Accreditation Institute (QAI) have launched a joint accreditation program for hospitals and clinics in India serving medical travel patients. The goal of the partnership is to leverage each organization’s strengths to better serve healthcare providers in India seeking to enhance medical traveler patient experience and business performance.
GHA and QAI are pleased to present the first joint webinar to the healthcare industry on Medical Travel Programs.
About the Program
Building Patient Trust Through Accreditation & Certification for Medical Travel Programs
Trust is going to be a major factor as hospitals and clinics around the world begin to reopen for medical travel patients or increase operations. Research suggests consumers will turn to trusted sources as safety increasingly becomes a brand differentiator. Has your organization implemented protocols to keep patients safe during travel and treatment? Are you communicating these effectively? How do you ensure a high-quality medical travel experience to patients seeking treatments in India including pre and post treatment?
Program Details :
Date & Time – February 11th from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm IST
Learn the answers to the following questions and many more by attending this webinar :
- How GHA and QAI’s Collaboration will support medical travel in India
- Key elements of a successful medical travel destination program
- Why destination safety is the new catchword in medical travel
- How Accreditation and Certification can help build patient trust in a COVID-19 world
- Reviewing best practices in medical travel including protocols for COVID-19
- How Global Healthcare Accreditation based on international standards accredited by ISQua can positively impact your medical travel program
For more information about Program outline, Speakers details, check the link below
For more details about the GHA-QAI partnership, please refer to the official press release.