Hospital Empanelment Module (HEM)-Diagnostic Center Registration under AB PM-JAY – Announcement from NHA
Guidelines on Process of Registration for Diagnostic Centres
AB PM-JAY has been empanelling hospitals till now. Whatever services were required for providing the care to patients had to be provided by the hospital – either in-house or through outsourcing. With the advent of Corona pandemic and foreseeing the requirement an important step in the diagnosis of the ailment, a need was felt to expand the testing capacity for the benefit of AB PMJAY beneficiaries, hence the packages for diagnostics testing are been notified by NHA. Also. after the request of industry NHA has decided to start registration of the diagnostic centers (Laboratory & Radiology). NHA has developed the module to register the diagnostic centers.
The following are the requirements for registration of the diagnostic (Laboratory & Radiology) center
i. Diagnostic Centre Registration Certificate as per state/UTs laws
ii. NABH certificate
iii. NABL certificate (as applicable)
iv. AERB Registration & License
v. PCPNDT Certificate (If applicable)
vi. CGHS/ECHS empanelment document
vii. Government Hospital Diagnostic Centre
a) Declaration on letter of appropriate authority/head of institution (Medical Superintendent or dean)
Process for Application:
- The centers can apply through HEM platform for registration with AB PM-JAY.
- Every center willing to get registered will need to visit the web portal, https://hospitals.pmjay.gov.in create an account for themselves.
- Once the login ID is created, center shall apply for registration through an online application form on the web portal link available on https://hospitals.pmjay.gov.in
- All the required information and documents will need to be uploaded and submitted by diagnostic center through the web portal.
- After registering on the web-portal, the center user will be able to check the status of their application.
Download the full document for more information from the link below :
Hospital Empanelment Module(HEM)-Diagnostic Center Registration under AB PM-JAY .
NHA has released a Self Help Guide for Hospitals to complete the empanelment processes.
Guide comprises of the following information :
❖ Account Creation
❖ Diagnostic Center Basic Information
❖ Financial Details
❖ Specialties Offered
❖ List of Hospitals
❖ Licenses and Certificate
❖ Check Eligibility and Submit
Before submitting the registration request, the authorized diagnostic center representative has to create an account through which detailed information will be submitted. The steps for creating the account are given in the Self Help Guide created by NHA which is shared below for reference.
Download the Self Help Guide for the Empanelment Process.