Workshop on Indian Medical Device Regulations
IBSC – AMTZ is organising a Workshop on Indian Medical Device Regulations
Indian Medical Device Regulations workshop ensures the safety and effectiveness of medical devices and gives overview of the efficient and safe manufacture of medical devices
- Candidate will get the knowledge on new legal requirements of the Indian Medical Device Regulations (IMDR).
- Overview of the safe and efficient manufacture of medical devices in accordance with the Indian Medical Device Regulations (MDR).
- To understand the responsibilities and obligations as a manufacturer, importers, and distributers of medical devices.
- Contents and Fundamentals of the Indian Medical Device Regulation (IMDR)
- Classification of Medical Devices
- Basic Requirements
- Content Requirements for Technical Documentation
- Validity of Conformity Assessment and Certification, Transition Periods
- Requirements for Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Service Partners
- Medical device manufacturers
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Expert advisors in medical devices regulatory affairs
- Working biomedical engineers / medical device professionals
- Pursuing Students are also eligible
Fee: INR 3,540 including 18% GST
CANDIDATES WILL BE PROVIDED WITH IBSC CERTIFICATE
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 30th May 2023
TRAINING DURATION: 2 DAYS (9th & 10th June 2023)
LOCATION: Faculty of Pharmacy, MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
For more information, please contact