Online Discussion on May 10th 2021 from 4 – 5 30 pm
Can industry offer support to hospitals , to tide over the oxygen crisis , by creating additional manufacturing capacities ?
About Andhra Chamber of Commerce
Andhra Chamber of Commerce is 92 year old Chamber of Commerce, created with an objective of encouraging Industry and Trade in India in general and in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu in particular. Chamber works towards promoting interests of the business community at-large. Chamber also organises networking events to allow members to exchange ideas, develop relationships and improve their professional network.
About the Program
2nd wave of covid 19 is hitting all stakeholders at market place very hard – be it the communities, health workers, covid warriors, govt workers, industry workers etc. Pandemic is not relenting and affecting all in multiple directions
wave after wave. Impact of 2nd wave is so severe and high that health sector is struggling with supply chain gaps.
Session will address the following FAQs :
– Do covid positive patients need Oxygen ?
– Do they need oxygen supply at home or in a Hospital environment ?
– What solutions are offered for oxygen supply , at the moment, in the market ?
– Whether Hospitals need more concentrators or liquid oxygen supply or refill cylinders? what is their immediate need ? Why the demand for concentrators is very high ?
– What do hospitals need , as immediate priority solution from industry, to meet oxygen crisis ?
– Can Industry help hospitals to tide over the crisis by creating some manufacturing capabilities , if needed ?
– Do we have enough mfrers or suppliers for these mkt needs ?
– Are we importing products like Oxygen concentrators ,which come under Medical Devices ?
Prior Regn is a must. Registration Link is shared below :
Contac t Coordinator :
Ms Vijayalakshmi , Secretary General
Andhra Chamber of Commerce
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : Office : 044 – 24315277