AMR Quest 2023-The Call for Applications is now open! Apply by 15th June 2023
The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms(C-CAMP) is excited to announce C-CAMP AMR Quest 2023 and invites applications from innovators and start-ups working in the domain of Antimicrobial Resistance.
C-CAMP AMR Quest is one of its kind events to attract, identify, reward, and foster the innovators who are working towards the development of solutions to tackle AMR and present opportunities for funding and commercialization. The ideas can be from any domain of AMR like Non-traditional therapeutics, Preventatives, Diagnostics, and Direct Acting Small Molecules.
The exciting rewards associated are (*conditions apply):
- Acceptance into the 3-month C-CAMP AMR Accelerator Program 2023. In this, an opportunity will be provided to develop the solution further with mentorship in the domains of science, business, regulatory, patent law, fundraising, etc
- Acceptance into one week C-CAMP AMR Innovators School 2023.
- Participation in any one of the following International Conferences/Programs, with all costs covered:
- The 8th AMR Conference Novel Antimicrobials & AMR Diagnostics cocci and Staphylococcal Infections. Congress Center Basel, Switzerland on 6-7 March 2024.
- The 34th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) 2024, Barcelona, Catalonia, ES on 27 – 30 April 2024
- Mentorship for seeking funding opportunity through CARB-X funding round.
- Spotlight in C-CAMP’s social media platforms.
- Opportunity to attend appropriate C-CAMP workshops & events.
C-CAMP AMR Quest 2023 is open to Individuals (Including researchers, scientists, post-doctoral fellows, academicians, students, and individual innovators), startups, SMEs, and Large Companies.
Link to apply: https://forms.gle/z46DZi7bbxzpgSZJ9
Last date to apply: 15th June 2023
For further queries write to us at email@example.com