Workshop on Indian Medical Device Rules 2017
Indian Medical Device Regulations workshop ensures the safety and effectiveness of medical devices and gives overview of the efficient and safe manufacture of medical devices.
- Candidate will get the knowledge on new legal requirements of the Indian Medical Device Regulations (IMDR).
- Overview of the safe and efficient manufacture of medical devices in accordance with the Indian Medical Device Regulations (MDR).
- To understand the responsibilities and obligations as a manufacturer, importers, and distributers of medical devices
- Contents and Fundamentals of the Indian Medical Device Regulation (IMDR)
- Classification of Medical Devices
- Basic Requirements
- Content Requirements for Technical Documentation
- Validity of Conformity Assessment and Certification, Transition Periods
- Requirements for Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Service Partners
- Medical device manufacturers
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Expert advisors in medical devices regulatory affairs
- Working biomedical engineers / medical device professionals
- Pursuing Students are also eligible
Duration: 2 Days (31st March & 1st April)
Location: Kalam Convention Center, AMTZ Campus, Vizag
Fee: INR 3,540 (Including GST)
Registration link: https://ibsc-amtz.in/coursedetails/25
Last Date For Registration: 25th March 2023
For more information, please contact
Mr. Nitturi Naresh Kumar
WhatsApp Link: https://wa.me/918897330990