Covid19 Vaccine – Operational Guidelines
Min of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India has released Covid 19 Vaccine – Operational Guidelines for all refer.
This guidance document has listed out the GoI’s vaccination strategy with clear guidelines for all follow.
Fire Safety Compliance in all Certified / Accredited Hospitals
In view of many reported recent fire accidents, all the NABH Accredited/ Certified Healthcare Organizations are requested to comply with the following:
- To review their Fire Safety Plans, policies and equipment and also update the names of designated Fire Safety Officers in case required.
- To conduct extensive fire safety mock drills and trainings including mock evacuation of critical patients, checking the functionality of the fire hose reel etc.
- To review and resubmit their updated Fire NOC / application for renewal to the secretariat. In case NOC is not applicable, as per the state laws, third party audit is to be provided.
- The necessary document much be uploaded in the respective online portals (all accredited Hospitals as well as the HOPE Old Portal Organizations).
- HOPE Certified organizations can mail the document with their reference number to :
- This is for all partner organizations, across programmes.
- The exercise must be completed at the earliest but no later than 31st January 2021.
NABH Notification for Medical Imaging Services – 2nd Edition Migration Plan
For Medical Imaging Services (MIS) NABH will start conducting assessments as per 2nd Edition standard from 01st February 2021 onwards and no fresh or renewal application will be accepted as per 1st Edition standard after 01st January 2021.
The MIS centres which are accredited (either fresh or renewal) as per 1st Edition before 31st January 2021 will be required to upgrade their centres to the MIS 2nd Edition before 30th June 2021 and submit compliance report to NABH in the form of an internal audit report based on MIS 2nd edition. The actual implementation of the 2nd edition by the center will be verified by NABH during the next due assessment.
NABH has organised a Program on Implementation (POI) on NABH Accredittaion Standrds for Medical Imaging Services (2nd Edition) on February 27 & 28, 2021.
The training details are available at the link below : https://www.nabh.co/EventDetails.aspx?id=81
Revised Migration plan for transition of Applicant/Accredited MIS Centres towards the implementation of NABH Accreditation Standards for Medical Imaging Services – 2nd Edition in their respective centres is being issued by NABH and the document can be downloaded from the link below :
Announcement from CDSCO
CDSCO has released a notification about the regulation of certain medical devices like blood glucose monitors, BP monitors, Nebulisers and Thermometers , the same is shared here
Medical Device Industry and other stakeholders including Hospitals, Diagnostics Sector, other healthcare orgns and patient communities have to follow the med dev regulations that are being announced on regular basis .
Call for Entries
In reference to the initiative of Quality Connect- Learning with NABH, NABH invites from the Healthcare Organizations, the best practices followed by them in the form of case studies/posters/articles etc on the International Patient Safety Goals (IPSGs).
The best case studies/ posters/articles etc will be featured in the upcoming issue of Quality Connect Newsletter & the winners will be awarded in the form of free certificate courses of NABH.
Healthcare organsations are requested to kindly send their entries by 15th January 2021 by mail to email@example.com
Download the announcement by NABH from here – https://bit.ly/38yKhRP